blob: 2a4411a5ce971f6c6c672f3240baa940f3a56232 (plain
Many people have further contributed to MDK by reporting problems,
suggesting various improvements, or submitting actual code. Here is a
list of these people. Help me keep it complete and exempt of errors.
* Richard Stallman (<email@example.com>) suggested various improvements to
* Philip Ellis King (<firstname.lastname@example.org>) provided MIXAL test programs
pinpointing bugs in the first MDK release, and useful discussions
as well. Philip has also contributed with the Emacs port of
`mixvm' and influenced the `gmixvm' GUI design with insightful
comments and prototypes.
* Agustin Navarro (<email@example.com>) tested the installation on
Mandrake and RedHat and helped debugging the package
configuration. He created and maintains the MDK RedHat and
* Vasilij Ozmetelenko (<firstname.lastname@example.org>) pointed out various bugs
and provided helpful suggestions for improving mixvm.
* Francesc Xavier Noria (<email@example.com>) kindly and thoroughly
reviewed the MDK documentation, providing insightful advice.
* Ying-Chieh Liao (<firstname.lastname@example.org>) tested MDK on a
FreeBSD system, and developed and maintains a port for it.
* Adrian Bunk (<email@example.com>) created and maintained the MDK
* Christoph von Nathusius (<firstname.lastname@example.org>) tested MDK on
Windows/Cygwin and reported a bug on pmem.
* Stephen Ramsay (<email@example.com>) tested MDK on Sun/Solaris.
* Johan Swanljung (<firstname.lastname@example.org>) tested MDK on Mac OS X, and
helped fix the configuration process to support this platfom.
* Jason Uhlenkott also reported the pmem problem.
* Andrew Hood (<email@example.com>) reported a bug in `gmixvm'
* Radu Butnaru (<firstname.lastname@example.org>) reported a bug in mixvm's MOVE
* Milan Bella (<email@example.com>) reported a bug in MDK
* MDK was inspired by Darius Bacon's MIXAL program
$Id: THANKS,v 1.11 2002/04/08 00:29:59 jao Exp $