Many people have further contributed to MDK by reporting problems,
suggesting various improvements, or submitting actual code. Here is a
list of these people. Please, help me keep it complete and exempt of
* Philip Ellis King (<email@example.com>) provided MIXAL test programs
pinpointing bugs in the first MDK release, and useful discussions
as well. Philip has also contributed with the Emacs port of
`mixvm' and influenced the `gmixvm' GUI design with insightful
comments and prototypes.
* Aleix Conchillo (<firstname.lastname@example.org>) has been following MDK's
development for many years, indefatigably chasing and fixing
bugs, and suggesting many improvements. He's also the original
author of the Fink and Macports ports, and took care of keeping
Guile support up to date.
* Pieter E.J. Pareit (<email@example.com>) is the author of
the Emacs MIXAL mode, and has also contributed many bug fixes.
* Michael Scholz (<firstname.lastname@example.org>) is the author of the
German translation of MDK's user interface.
* Sergey Poznyakoff (<email@example.com>) provided patches to
mixlib/mix_scanner.l improving MIXAL compliance.
* Sergey Litvin (firstname.lastname@example.org) implemented the instructions
SLB, SRB, JAE, JAO, JXE, and JXO from volume 2 of TAOCP.
* Francesc Xavier Noria (<email@example.com>) kindly and thoroughly
reviewed the MDK documentation, providing insightful advice.
* Eric S. Raymond contributed the documentation file doc/MIX.DOC
and the samples sample/elevator.mixal, sample/mistery.mixal from
his MIXAL package.
* Ryan Schmidt, Agustin Navarro (<firstname.lastname@example.org>), Ying-Chieh Liao
(<email@example.com>), Adrian Bunk (<firstname.lastname@example.org>),
Baruch Even (<email@example.com>) and Ronald Cole
(<firstname.lastname@example.org>) created and/or maintain packages of MDK
for different operating systems.
* Jason Uhlenkott, Andrew Hood (<email@example.com>), Radu Butnaru
(<firstname.lastname@example.org>) Ruslan Batdalov (<email@example.com>),
WeiZheng (<firstname.lastname@example.org>), Sascha Wilde, Michael Vernov and
Xiaofeng Zhao reported (sometimes with suggested fixes) several
bugs in MDK.
* Nelson H. F. Beebe (<email@example.com>,
http://www.math.utah.edu/~beebe) has tested MDK in a lot of Unix
platforms, suggesting portability enhancements to the source
* Christoph von Nathusius (<firstname.lastname@example.org>), Stephen Ramsay
(<email@example.com>) and Johan Swanljung (<firstname.lastname@example.org>)
tested MDK on different platforms.
* Joshua Davies, Eli Bendersky (<email@example.com>), Milan Bella
(<firstname.lastname@example.org>) and Jens Seidel reported several
* Richard Stallman (<email@example.com>) suggested various improvements to
the documentation and has always kept an eye on every MDK release.
* MDK was inspired by Darius Bacon's MIXAL program